Are you in the cloud? Are you concerned about security in the cloud? Do you want to have a better understanding of FedRAMP? Are you a 3PAO?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should register for the Lunarline School of Cybersecurity (SCS) class in Cloud Security and FedRAMP. The 3-day Cloud Security and FedRAMP course provides students with an in-depth knowledge of cloud security requirements, cloud security issues, cloud computing architecture and security concepts for the three types of cloud computing: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS), and explains what cloud service providers and agencies must do to understand the latest guidance provided by NIST and to meet the requirements for the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
What you will learn
- Cloud Computing Architecture and Security Concepts
- Cloud Security Baselines
- Cloud Security Assessment & Authorization
- What is FedRAMP?
- FedRAMP Requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities for Key FedRAMP Stakeholders (Providers, Federal Agencies, and 3PAOs)
- NIST SP 800-53 Security Controls for Cloud Security Environments
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Continuous Monitoring
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and staff
- IT Practitioners
- Cloud Providers
- Acquisition and Contracting Staff
- Cybersecurity Staff
- Industry and Contractors who need a better understanding of Cloud Computing and Security
- Government and Industry members who need to understand FedRAMP and how it applies to the Government clouds
Lunarline is known as an expert in cloud security and one of only nine (9) selected Third Party Assessment Organizations (3PAOS) for FedRAMP. Our classes are provided by our Senior Strategists in Cloud Security, all of whom have demonstrated hands-on experience.
Course includes the following takeaway items: a printed training book and a CD that includes reference materials pertaining to the course.
Limited Time Offer – Free Exam Pass
FOR A LIMITED TIME, every student participating will receive a free exam pass to take the Certified Expert Cloud Security (CECS) exam. Click here for more details, terms, and requirements for the CECS certification.