Risk Management Framework for Federal Systems Overview 1-Day Course
Lunarline’s Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)/NIST Risk Management Framework training provides students a practical high-level overview of the NIST approach to system authorization, an introduction to the requirements for meeting FISMA requirements, as well as an in-depth look of the Federal system authorization process and Risk Management Framework (RMF). This course has been aligned with NIST SP 800-37 and the new processes introduced under the Federal transformation of assessment and authorization (formerly certification and accreditation).
NICE Work Roles
Information Systems Security Developer
Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development life cycle.
Secure Software Assessor
Analyzes the security of new or existing computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs and provides actionable results.
- Module 1 – Critical Definitions and Policies
- Module 2 – Roles & Responsibilities
- Module 3 – Authorization Boundary
- Module 4 – System Categorization
- Module 5 – Select Security Controls
- Module 6 – Implement, Document & Assess Security Controls
- Module 7 – Authorize Information System
- Module 8 – Monitor Information System
No image gallery for this course as of yet.
No video for this course as of yet.
Share this course