Health Care Security & Privacy for Management
This course covers all the key elements of HIPAA, and ensures that managers have the HIPAA expertise necessary to do their jobs. This course effectively combines the general and the specific by discussing overarching HIPAA principles in addition to essential details.
What you learn:
- What HIPAA’s Security Rule is, and what it specifically requires
- What HIPAA’s Privacy Rule is, how it’s different from the Security Rule, and what it mandates
- Current threats to PHI
- How to handle a data breach in accordance with the Breach Notification Rule
- How the government handles enforcement of HIPAA
- Best practices for creating and maintaining a HIPAA training program
- What policies and procedures should be implemented to govern a HIPAA program
- How to manage Business Associates
This course effectively combines the general and the specific by discussing overarching HIPAA principles in addition to essential details. This approach will provide attendees with the skills needed to manage staff in a HIPAA-complaint fashion.
Course includes the following takeaway items: a printed training book and a CD that includes reference materials pertaining to the course.
NICE Work Roles
Privacy Officer/Privacy Compliance Manager
Develops and oversees privacy compliance program and privacy program staff, supporting privacy compliance, governance/policy, and incident response needs of privacy and security executives and their teams.
No image gallery for this course as of yet.
No video for this course as of yet.
Share this course