Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Executives 2-Day Course
This course provides executive leadership with a high-level overview of various aspects of Cybersecurity in the context of a modern and Internet-connected environment. Through lecture, demonstrations, and group discussion, you will gain a foundational perspective on the challenges of designing a cybersecurity program, implementing secure systems, and other factors needed for a comprehensive cybersecurity solution.
Students will learn:
- Why is cyber security important
- Key cyber risk management concepts
- Types of Attacks
- Critical Definitions
- Evaluate and Manage Specific Cyber Risks
- Incident Response Procedures
- Situational Awareness of Cyber Threats
This class is intended for individuals with intermediate knowledge of information systems and systems security.
NICE Work Roles
Executive Cyber Leadership
Executes decision-making authorities and establishes vision and direction for an organization’s cyber and cyber-related resources and/or operations.
- Module 1 – Critical Definitions
- Module 2 – Laws, Policies and Ethics
- Module 3 – Cyber Doctrine
- Module 4 – Cyber Operations Planning
- Module 5 – Network Operations
- Module 6 – Cyber Defense
- Module 7 – Cyber Exploitation
- Module 8 – Cyber Attack
- Module 9 – Capstone Exercise
No image gallery for this course as of yet.
No video for this course as of yet.