Counter-Intelligence for IT/Cyber Professionals 2-Day Course
Lunarline’s 2-day hands on course will focus on counterintelligence activities identified by The Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative as it relates to DoD systems. Students will gain a working knowledge of detecting, deterring, neutralizing, and exploiting threats that could be introduced into a computing environment.
NICE Work Roles
Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.
Systems Requirements Planner
Consults with customers to evaluate functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
Information Systems Security Developer
Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development life cycle.
- Module 1 – Introduction to Network Vulnerability Assessments
- Module 2 – The Cyber Legal Environment
- Module 3 – Trade Secret Theft, Competitive Intelligence, and National Security Crimes
- Module 4 – Types of Threats
- Module 5 – Cyber Crime Methodologies
- Module 6 – Social Engineering
- Module 7 – Operations Security and Risk Assessment
- Module 8 – Working with Law Enforcement and Security
- Module 9 – Incident Reporting
No image gallery for this course as of yet.
No video for this course as of yet.