The Intro to RMF for Program Managers course is a high-level, 2 hour executive level training which provides an introduction to Risk Management Framework (RMF), including a review of the laws, policy, and regulations that govern the process, the roles ad responsibilities associated with the RMF, introducing risk, the 6 steps, planning for an assessment, and the documentation and artifacts required.
- Module 1 FISMA Methodology
- Module 2 NIST Special Publications
- Module 3 Risk Management Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 4 Introducing Risk
- Module 5 Risk Management Framework Process
- Module 6 Planning For and Executing the Assessment
- Module 7 Risk Management Framework Package and Supporting Artifacts
- Module 8 Developing the Security Assessment Report
- Module 9 FedRAMP Overview
Students will be provided access to our online learning environment and will have 24/7 access to their course material that includes a comprehensive set of NIST and Director of National Intelligence (DNI) – approved templates, as well as copies of the guidelines, instructions, standards, and presentations discussed during the training.
Student need to bring a tablet or laptop with an installed modern web browser because exams and other exercises are conducted through the SCS online learning environment.