The System Admin/Developer course gives an introduction into the Federal Information System Management Act methodology. The course will help identify the assessment procedures and methods related to the roles of System Administrator and Developer. Course participants will also come away with knowledge of the security controls related to the System Admin and Developer roles.
- Module 1 FISMA Methodology
- Module 2 Risk Management Framework
- Module 3 Assessment Procedures and Methods
- Module 4 Planning and Executing the Assessment
- Module 5 Specific System Admin Controls
- Module 6 Specific Developer Controls
- Module 7 Common Web Vulnerabilities for Developers
This course is intended for Information System Administrators, Developers and individuals with intermediate knowledge of information systems and systems.
Course includes the following takeaway items: a printed training book and a CD that includes reference materials pertaining to the course.