Our hands-on course is designed to give students hands on experience with cyber tool deployments across multiple operating system platforms. Students will learn network defense and analysis techniques as well as methods to prevent network attacks.
Lunarline’s 4 day course will teach:
- Technical Security Controls
- Cyber Security Tools Introduction
- Operating System Introduction
- Operating System Configuration
- Network-Based Applications
- Network Architectures
- Best Practices in Government / Industry Network Security
- Network Defense Techniques
- Attack Prevention Methods
Course includes the following takeaway items: a printed training book and a CD that includes reference materials pertaining to the course.
Every student participating will receive a certificate of successful participation in this course, which will allow you to claim hours of Continuous Professional Experience for your existing certifications. Our Continuing Education Credits are accepted by ISC2, CompTIA and ISACA.