Lunarline’s 2 day hands on course will focus on counterintelligence activities identified by The Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative as it relates to DoD systems. Students will gain a working knowledge of detecting, deterring, neutralizing, and exploiting threats that could be introduced into a computing environment.
- Introduction – Administrivia – Instructor and Student Introductions
- The Cyber Legal Environment
- Trade Secret Theft, Competitive Intelligence, and National Security Crimes
- Types of Threats
- Cyber Crime Methodologies
- Social Engineering
- Operations Security and Risk Assessment
- Working with Law Enforcement and Security
- Incident Reporting
Course includes the following takeaway items: a printed training book and a CD that includes reference materials pertaining to the course.
Every student participating will receive a certificate of successful participation in this course, which will allow you to claim hours of Continuous Professional Experience for your existing certifications. Our Continuing Education Credits are accepted by ISC2, CompTIA and ISACA.